GranVida is proud to provide our residents with access to an easy-to-use, technologically advanced hybrid video computer system known as “It’s Never 2 Late® (IN2L)”.
This amazing, state-of-the-art system combines a picture-based, touch-screen interface that enables our residents to simply “touch” their way to find engaging, educational, spiritual and personalized content that is appropriate to their own level of ability.
GranVida Creekside residents use IN2L applications for recreation, social connection, memory care enhancement and physical therapy by:
- Connecting with family and friends with a super simple e-mail program that encourages regular interactions and video conversations via Skype.
- Using “My Story” to help bring words and photos together to tell their stories, share personal histories and help residents and staff get to know each other.
- Entertaining each other by playing online card games, traveling to new places online, watching classic TV programs, enjoying old-time movies, and exploring historical events.
- Staying physically active by using IN2L for riding a bike, flying a plane, solving a puzzle or participating in a Sit and Be Fit™ class.
- Exercising the mind with trivia, games and puzzles for mental stimulation, as well as Happy Neuron™, a noted brain fitness program.
- Supplementing spirituality with sermons, hymns and inspirational videos.
“Best of all, residents don’t even have to know how to use a computer to use the IN2L computer system,” says Felipe Garcia, Director of Memory Care. “They just touch a picture on the screen to learn new skills that can improve their daily lives. We’re amazed at how quickly they’re adapting to it independently. Some of them can’t wait to get up in the morning to use it.”
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT “IT’S NEVER 2 LATE (IN2L)”?
To schedule your personal demonstration of this amazing video computer system, please click the CONTACT US button above or call 805.566.0017 today.