COMPASSION, DIGNITY, HONOR AND RESPECT
GranVida Memory Care provides residents with a variety of high quality and engaging life enrichment programs that not only meet, but exceed your expectations for a memory care facility.
Our well-trained, compassionate team of professional caregivers specializes in providing dementia care and Alzheimer’s-specific needs with dignity, with honor and with respect.
- 24-hour support from highly trained team members, specializing in meeting dementia and Alzheimer’s-specific needs.
- Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse for congregate care.
- Full-service dining with particular attention for residents and guests with low-salt, diabetic and other special dietary needs.
- Life skills stations with three-dimensional displays.
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events tailored to individual cognitive abilities and personal interests, including outdoor activities.
- On-site physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
- Courtesy transportation for important needs, including doctor’s visits, as well as closely monitored shopping and entertainment excursions.
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment.
- Daily housekeeping and linen services.
- Private and shared suites.
- Secure outdoor courtyards.
- Personalized memory boxes outside each private suite.
- Bright dining room and bistro offering nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, plus brain-healthy snacks.
- Bathtique and Beauty Salon to pamper our residents.
- All utilities are included except telephone.
- Pets are welcome members of the GranVida community.
The Alzheimer’s Association, Central Coast offers support groups for families dealing with Alzheimer’s or other dementia related diseases. Please call GranVida Memory Care to join a monthly meeting that offers support from other families whose loved ones are dealing with memory and cognition issues.