ASSISTED LIVING FAQs
What is unique about GranVida Senior Living and Memory Care?
- We’re proud to be Carpinteria’s only senior living and memory care community.
- We’re a few blocks from the Pacific Ocean in one of California’s original beach towns where just about everyone knows one another by their first names.
- Each team member undergoes a nationally recognized hospitality and care training program.
- We have refashioned an existing building into a brand new community that has all the amenities, services and gardens that make living here “great”.
Where is GranVida Senior Living and Memory Care located?
GranVida is located at 5464 Carpinteria Avenue, centrally located off Highway 101, five blocks east of the Linden Avenue Exit.
How do I arrange a visit?
Just call our office at 805.566.0017 or contact us via our website. We will arrange a tour and provide whatever information you need about GranVida.
How many senior living and memory care apartments are available at GranVida?
We offer 55 assisted living apartments, plus secure memory care suites for 22 residents.
What is the pricing for GranVida?
Prices will vary depending on the size of the studio or one bedroom apartment or suite, and the level of care needed. Call 805.566.0017 for details.
How do I evaluate GranVida along with other options for my parent or loved one?
Here are the criteria that every adult child or potential resident should consider:
- Amenities. GranVida has a Library with books that celebrate the history and culture of the Central Coast; a Life Enrichment Center; a Bathtique and Beauty Salon; a Fitness Room and Activity Room; as well as Outside Walking and Pet Paths.
- Price Transparency. At GranVida, prices include the first level of care. We keep our pricing clear at each level of comprehensive care.
- Custom-Crafted Dining. The menus at GranVida have a local flavor with many nearby dairy, produce and meat products featured. Low-salt, diabetic and other special dietary needs get special attention from our chef. Because meals are a highly social time for residents and guests, we offer Private Family Dining in addition to formal and casual dining.
- Location Convenience. Shopping, entertainment and restaurants are within walking distance. GranVida is also near physicians’ offices and local medical facilities.
- Life Enrichment Programs. GranVida provides a full calendar of programs, classes, events, excursions, movies and other cultural events developed by Seniority, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in creative management of senior communities.
- Professionally Managed. Communities that have Seniority, Inc. as their operational management team create longer tenured team members, happier residents and happier family members due to “Seniority Spirit”, a hospitality-based cultural training program. This is a big plus for GranVida residents and their families.
Who is Seniority, Inc.?
GranVida Senior Living and Memory Care in Carpinteria, CA, is managed by Seniority, Inc., the widely recognized innovative leader in providing senior housing marketing and sales services, senior living management and development consulting for retirement communities.
Who is the company behind GranVida?
GranVida is a Steadfast Senior Living, LLC community operating under Steadfast Companies, a Southern California based real estate investment, development and management company established in 1994.
How do I reserve an apartment at GranVida Senior Living and Memory Care?
A one-time community fee of $4,000 will reserve your apartment at GranVida.
Are pets allowed at GranVida?
Yes! Not only are small pets allowed, residents are encouraged to bring their pets to live with them. Pets add to the life of all residents, not just their owners. There is a $500 deposit for pets.