Imagine having a hybrid video computer system that can connect your mother to your family, her favorite movies, her beloved TV shows of past decades, music, even trivia programs, all at the touch of her finger.
Imagine an intuitive, user-friendly technological advancement that empowers senior living residents to learn new skills that can improve their daily lives.
Well, that remarkable system, called It’s Never 2 Late (iN2L), has our senior living and memory care residents, their immediate families and our GranVida team members all raving about how much fun they are having as they learn.
“This is a revolutionary program that our residents are just beginning to use,” according to Toni Bamer, Director of Memory Care. “We’re amazed at how quickly they’re adapting to it independently. Some of them can’t wait to get up in the morning to use it.”
iN2L includes hundreds of applications for recreation, social connection, memory care enhancement and therapy, such as:
- Family connection applications to help our residents stay in touch with family and friends
- Games and puzzles with hundreds of challenging and stimulating interactive activities
- Music therapy customized to personal preferences: big band, pop, rock ‘n roll, country, jazz, Latin and more
- Cognitive stimulation programs to maintain residents’ brain function
- Health and wellness programs that address spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs
- Movies and TV programs are designed specifically to match the eras of the 50s, 60s and 70s
- Physical fitness and fall prevention with multiple exercise videos which can improve strength and balance
- Educational sports content ties into past and current events
- History and nostalgia offer multiple ways to explore the past and stay connected
To learn more about our “It’s Never 2 Late” video computer system, contact us today at 805.566.0017.