HEALTHY BODIES, HAPPY MINDS
Assisted living at GranVida is designed to provide our residents with a variety of engaging and energetic life enrichment programs to keep both bodies and minds stimulated. Activities throughout the community encourage social engagement and conversation with family, friends and neighbors.
- A well-planned and varied calendar of events designed for vibrant assisted living and socialization opportunities.
- All-day restaurant-style dining and healthy snacks are available to accommodate every schedule with particular attention for residents and guests with low-salt, diabetic and other special dietary needs.
- Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse.
- Daily on-site exercise and physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
- Courtesy transportation for important needs such as doctor’s visits, as well as shopping and entertainment outings.
- Customized care plans for each resident; assistance with medication reminders.
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- Private dining room, bistro and outside patio with healthy menus including brain-healthy foods tailored to the tastes of the Central California Coast.
- Library that features books hand-selected for their connection to Central California Coast living.
- Life Enrichment Center that features art, music and pet therapy.
- Bathtique and Beauty Salon to pamper our residents.
- Fitness Room, Activity Room for games and indoor activities, Arts & Crafts Room with classes taught by local artists, plus singing and musical performances.
- Senior-friendly color schemes and furnishings. Universal design for kitchens and bathrooms make mobility easy for all residents.
- All utilities are included except telephone.
- Pets are welcome members of the GranVida community.